- UVI has announced Relayer version 1.5, a free update to their variable multi-tap delay effect
- The update introduces new features including diffusion, a ducker, UVI's Phasor effect in the FX section, a mix parameter in the Redux effect, additional IRs in the Color section, and dozens of new factory presets.
- Relayer 1.5 is available for immediate download at uvi.net.
- Expanding the capabilities of Relayer, version 1.5 adds a diffusion section, allowing for the creation of reverb-style effects by way of producing a dense delay tail. A new signal ducker is also included, which allows users to create classic side-chain pumping effects or preserve the dry input signal in the mix for more intelligible results. In the FX section, UVI's Phasor effect is now available, with Frequency, Order, Feedback, Spread and Depth parameters.
- The 1.5 update also delivers feature enhancements including a Mix parameter in the Redux effect, for blending the dry and wet signal, as well as a selection of new practical IRs in the Color section. Version 1.5 increases the factory library with dozens of new presets, including a new set called Studio Essentials, created by MixbusTV, which features a range of utilitarian and commonly-used patches created for use in their studio
Relayer version 1.5