- GSI Rolls out Laboratory Produced Diamond Course, First For Business
- New York, NY--Gemological Technology Overseas (GSI) announces the start of its new online education course, Research laboratory-Developed Diamond Fundamentals, the industry’s initially academic course specialized solely to research laboratory-developed gemstones.
- The clinical-produced diamond field is suffering from rapid growth and improving demand for services for item. GSI has identified and graded hundreds of thousands of research laboratory-produced gemstones, along with its team of scientists and researchers make numerous well known findings associated with research laboratory-grown diamond id.
- <img src="https://4cs.gia.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Hero_Carat-Weight_990x500.jpg" />
- "It really is imperative how the jewellery industry is able to communicate about lab-grown gemstones with confidence and with openness. GSI, as an skilled research laboratory in screening and sensing laboratory-cultivated gemstones, is happy to reveal our expertise using the sector. We're fired up we can provide an online source that any member of the market may find value in referencing." stated Alethea Inns, GSI’s chief learning officer.
- “There are many nuances when it comes to research laboratory developed gemstones; from their progress methods and treatments, to learning the different inclusions, coloration undertones as well as other aspects. It is not identical to all-natural gemstones,” included Debbie Azar, leader and co-funder of GSI.
- Previously this coming year, GSI took over as the initial key lab to announce it could be
- For more details about just go to please visit web portal: read here .,